- It offers access to course content from within the learning environment.
- It improves student engagement and course completion.
- It integrates with campus systems for single sign-on (SSO).
- It allows budgeting with fixed platform and support fees.
- It provides analytics and reports to the institution.
- Offers delivery of traditional published content, disaggregated and OER content, physical materials and supplies, and e-resources
- Opt-out option available
- VitalSource Bookshelf and Redshelf compatible with Learning Management System (LMS) and Student Information Systems (SIS) integration
- Provides immediate access to digital materials
- Single sign-on and Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) compliant
- Varied student payment options, including financial aid, ecommerce and tuition-inclusive model
- Mobile friendly
- OPENVUE® is used to deliver the ALL IN MODEL (AIM)® All-Inclusive Access for your institution
OPENVUE® Offers Students:
- Lowered costs of materials
- A digital storefront where they can search for and buy the required course content in their preferred format
- A uniform user experience regardless of the program they attend or the content they use, e.g. disaggregated or publisher content
- The ability to use varied payment methods to purchase content
OPENVUE® Offers Administrators:
- Predictable costs based on services used
- Savings on staffing resources while providing data on student purchasers and content adoption
- Use of different content formats, including OER, disaggregated course content, labs, high-value digital content or digital versions of a textbook with print-on-demand (POD) option
- Accessible, affordable course content, including an opt-out solution
- Integration with various types of LMS, giving students immediate access to course content, including specific pages, chapters or an entire e-textbook
- Use of single sign-on (SSO) to allow users to employ one set of login credentials, streamlining access to and from the institution’s platform and the OPENVUE® digital storefront
- Easy integration with LMS and SIS for handling financial aid, order uploads, material provisioning, etc.