How Does AIM® Work?
AIM® is a services and platform framework to launch an all-inclusive digital access program at your institution that promotes student success.
- Faculty or curriculum developers select course materials.
- Ed Map assists institutions’ work with publishers to set ALL IN MODEL (AIM)® pricing, with the goal of obtaining the best possible price.
- Ed Map assures that all content is available before the first day of class.
- Students use OPENVUE® to access the course materials on their custom list and select options such as print-on-demand (POD) print companions.
- Students may opt out if they wish to obtain materials independently.
- Financial aid is applied or student accounts are charged after add/drop closes.
- It ensures access to class materials on or before day one of class.
- It offers students up to 70% savings by eliminating mark-ups on course materials.
- It provides faculty members with the freedom to select their own course materials.
- It holds publishers to the best possible price, keeping costs down for institutions.
- It supports institutions with content already provided for in tuition or class fees.
- The ability to outsource supply chain management, including publisher payments, viability (availability) of materials for every course start, publishers’ contracts and pricing alignment/compliance
- Suite API integrations for student Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI), Student Information Systems (SIS) and Learning Management Systems (LMS), facilitating streamlined access, posting to a student ledger and course-to-content alignment
- Dedicated Solutions Architect who supports implementation and development of course material plans that outline objectives and roadmaps
- Dedicated Account Success Manager who supports your term schedule and change management, including content strategy and evolution from current state to a holistic approach
- Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) single sign-on compliance
- Optional student support and warehouse fulfillment features