- It ensures access to class materials on or before day one of class.
- It offers students up to 70% savings by eliminating mark-ups on course materials.
- It provides faculty members with the freedom to select their own course materials.
- It holds publishers to the best possible price, keeping costs down for institutions.
- It supports institutions with content already provided for in tuition or class fees.
- The ability to outsource supply chain management, including publisher payments, viability (availability) of materials for every course start, publishers’ contracts and pricing alignment/compliance
- Suite API integrations for student Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI), Student Information Systems (SIS) and Learning Management Systems (LMS), facilitating streamlined access, posting to a student ledger and course-to-content alignment
- Dedicated Solutions Architect who supports implementation and development of course material plans that outline objectives and roadmaps
- Dedicated Account Success Manager who supports your term schedule and change management, including content strategy and evolution from current state to a holistic approach
- Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) single sign-on compliance
- Optional student support and warehouse fulfillment features