Student Support Services
Student support services are provided by our call center’s student support team. Representatives provide:
- Inbound email and call support
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support for course material access and eTextbooks
Warehouse Fulfillment Services
Even though the use of digital course materials is increasing, many institutions still offer print course materials. Ed Map’s warehouse services can help support institutions as they undertake the transition from print to digital.
Ed Map’s facility is centrally located close to the warehouses of major publishers. Our location also enables shipments via UPS ground service to reach 67% of the U.S. population within two to three days.
Warehouse fulfillment services include:
- Support for institutions as they transition from print to digital
- Inventory procurement and management of inventory levels
- Pick, pack and ship activities from segmented, client-specific inventory with the ability to receive and ship the same day